Threaded Rod Cutter 3/8" Single Die MCC
Capacity: 1/4" and 3/8"
(1/4" cutting dies sold separately)
Features mounting holes for fast, easy permanent mounting to work surface.
Comes with 3/8" dies.
- Unique die design protects the threaded rods from damage during cutting
- Easy to replace cutting dies
- Clean cut every time
- No cleaning of rod needed after cutting.
- Just screw nuts or hanger on the the cut end!
- Forged alloy steel head with heat treated cutting dies
- Cuts fast, clean, precisely and eliminates grinding or filing
- Cuts soft steel thread rod with interchangable dies
Used primarily where threaded rod is used to secure pipe, sprinkler systems,
duct work, lighting, ceiling and many other construction components .
Click here for Technical Data
WRITE YOUR OWN REVIEW